6.02.2007

The End is Near!

My illuminated book of Revelation is nearing completion after over 2 years of work (of course, I took a long hiatus when I, um, got married, got a new job in a new state, and bought a house). I have gotten a lot of support over the months for this project and I really like that I was able to find a topic (the end of the world?) that almost everyone seemed to have a reaction to.

The last month has been a real burst of energy for me. A new friend in England wrote me after an Asthmatic Kitty post by my wife led her to this blog. She was not only really supportive but she is buying a couple pages. This unexpected enthusiasm really made me think....if I didn't plow through this project then it could be years before I finished it. Knowing that I had 9 Chapters left and some other unfinished pages, I have been tearing through Revelation with new vigor. On a couple of days I completed a whole page / Chapter. I am now at the point of having only 4 Chapters left before the whole project is finished. That will be a very good day. Until that day and the launch of a "permanent" Revelation website with the complete works, I will probably hold off on revealing some of the pages. However, in the spirit of this blog...I will post a couple to let people know that Operation Revelation illumination IS still active.


Chapter XVI (click to enlarge)


Chapter II, part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home