5.23.2007

OUTVIDEO in Russia

I just found out I will be in a show in Russia called OUTVIDEO. The theme of the show is 30 second silent videos that will be played in public spaces in Moscow and other highly populated areas. I reworked my short film Nocturne into a half minute piece that I'm pretty pleased with. It is short and sweet and even more mysterious in it's truncated form.

I'm assuming no one I know will be able to see my work shown. However, here is the link to the show. Should be interesting: OUTVIDEO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited to see the completed work. I am currently working on a book on the subject, and was excited to learn of your work.

I have enjoyed many of your illustrations and am sure to enjoy these as well. It is awesome that you have chosen to do such massive and significant work.

Thank you for this, and may God richly bless you for the Work.



J. B. Taylor

Fri Feb 10, 10:59:00 AM 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home