6.15.2006

Watercolor and Nocturne.



I am teaching watercolor class this Fall so I am reacquainting myself with the medium. I'm pretty feed-up with Acrylics anyway and the fake plastic look of the hues. Watercolor provides nice deep, rich colors. I thought I would work with the Nocturne theme again...this time without using video stills and being a little more fantastic with the room and the trees. I hope that reads to the viewer. Anyway, here is my hestitant return to painting. Hopefully more to come with better results! *click to enlarge*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look of the site. Oh yeah, and the watercolor too! :0)

Tue Jun 20, 11:49:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Michelle Uhri said...

Hey Jym,
It's Michelle Uhri...Al suggested I visit your blog! One word for ya "WOW"...great stuff! I linked to your web site from my blog, I hope you don't mind.

Mon Jul 03, 08:40:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jym, I love it, you are my hero!!!

Tue Aug 08, 11:29:00 AM 2006  
Blogger jenndag22 said...

I would love a print of this...do you have any?
jenndag22@yahoo.com

Sun Nov 13, 06:31:00 PM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home