5.29.2005

Welcome to my Revelation.

This is a blog by Jym Davis to showcase my artwork in progress. Over the course of the next year I plan on illustrating (or "illuminating") the entire book of John's New Testament Revelation. Because of the enormity of the project and because I want your feedback, I want to experiment with posting pages that are unfinished or at different stages of completion. I hope that this will create a kind of dialogue and hopefully improve the quality of the "book". At the completion of the Illuminated Book of Revelation, I will create a website with the final project in its entirety. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

I also hope to post personal photos and more general entries.

love,

Jym Davis.
www.jymdavis.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! I love me some Jym Davis!! Good to hear from you again! Thanks for the link... I linked ya back!

Khaki sends her love as well... MEOW!

Mon May 30, 09:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jym d said...

Khaki is a genius cat.

Thu Jun 02, 11:01:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khaki is INDEED a genius cat.

Fri Jun 17, 12:16:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home